Are you an experienced ESL teacher to young learners who is fed up with last minute cancellations? Tired of commuting between students? Want to know exactly how much you'll have earned by the end of the month/year? If so, join our team!
Hi, we're Swietłana and Dominik, certified English Qualifications examiners from Pre-A1 to C2 levels. Together we run Złote Zgłoski, a school that specialises in teaching English to kids and teens in Miasteczko Wilanów. Our motto is: „From a novice to a genius.”
We strongly believe that English is a living language, not just a school subject, which is why all our classes, irrespective of our students' age or level of proficiency, are conducted in English. We focus on communication rather than merely covering coursebooks.
Our language school is a Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre and all our courses from 3rd grade of primary school up are exam courses. Our students' splendid test and exam results prove a few things: our work is measurable, we are not afraid of external assessment and we are able to plan our students' future linguistic education for many years to come.
You will run your classes in English and your students will also communicate with you and with each other in English (contingent on their age and skills);
You will teach English using Total Physical Response method, and you will use appropriate gestures to anchor songs, stories and new vocabulary to your students’ memory;
You will engage your students with creative action games, flashcards and interactive whiteboard activities;
3 times a year you will send your students' parents written feedback on their kids' progress;
1. You are employed from mid-September to the end of June – that's as many as 72 meetings with each of your groups. You work in the afternoons in teaching blocks with no gaps between classes.
2.Your classroom is fully equipped (and it's not a public school's classroom rented for hours), and you need not commute for each class.
3. There are no more than 8 students in a group.
4. We take pride in our teachers; thanks to them our clients not only have continued their education with us since our inception in 2011, but they also wholeheartedly recommend us to their friends. That's why we spare no expenses and you will know exactly how much you will earn, which enables you to budget your life well in advance. Note: no classes are cancelled or postponed.
5. You benefit professionally as we will train you, take you by the hand through induction and support you in case any issues arise. Our support will include how to conduct lessons in English or how to implement the Total Physical Response method. We will show you what successful quarterly reports reports look like and instruct you what to write and what to avoid there. Finally, you will gain critical knowledge on how to prepare your pupils for Cambridge Young Learners Exams.
6. You are employed at a private language school where your work really matters and you're not just a cog in a machine.
7. We respect your time– there's minimum amount of red tape and official communication happens mostly via email or Skype.
8. You can put your feet up when your pupils have official days off or holidays, which enables you to plan yours easily.
9. Your remuneration always comes on time, no matter what.
10. You are provided with liability and personal accident insurance.
1. You have experience in teaching kids aged 6-16 – in groups, not individually!
2. You are keen on teaching children and all that it entails: high energy level in class, singing, loads of action and games, fooling around and sometimes comforting your pupils.
3. You are skilled at running your classes solely in English so that your pupils understand you no matter their age or level of proficiency.
4. You are creative and your classes are loaded with fun activities, instead of merely doing exercises in a book.
5. You are patient, caring and eager to find new ways to explain matters if the previous ones have failed your pupils.
6. You are always thoroughly prepared for your classes, with a few aces up your sleeve to offer if things go awry.
7. You are aware how crucial discipline is; you introduce your rules and are able to enforce them with consequence and patience.
8. You don't shy away from contacting your pupils' parents and you're ready to collaborate with them if needed, for instance by providing them with concise information on their kids' behaviour, homework or progress.
9. You realise how important your job is, and you are at work on time, don't cancel your classes at the eleventh hour and without any apparent reason.
10. You are available at least two afternoons per week (Mon+Wed or Tues + Thurs) on contract (umowa-zlecenie) or B2B.
1. You dislike or don't know how to teach children or consider them to be naughty, difficult or spoilt.
2. You think it is not possible to teach kids solely in English and in order to be understood you need to resort to the Polish language yourself or allow them to address you in their mothertongue.
3. You do not spend time preparing for your classes, do not use teaching materials or consider brief run through the pages a few minutes before your classes to suffice or your students spend most of their time at their desks doing multiple exercises in their books.
4. You enforce discipline by raising your voice or implementing punishments.
5. You are after temporary employment and do not want to commit. We are looking for teachers who will stay with us for more than only a few months or just one year.
I've been cooperating with Złote Zgłoski for 3 years and I've taught the groups of
There are a few things which make me enjoy working at Złote Zgłoski.
The school is well prepared for its role – there are suitable and enjoyable coursebooks chosen for every grade, the classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards, computers, art materials and even mats for young children to sit on.
The organization of the classes is well-thought so that no time is wasted – the classes are in blocks with short or no breaks and all teaching is done in one location so there is no need to commute between classes.
The atmosphere at school is friendly and supportive – the headteachers offer trainings throughout the year and support in case of any arising questions or problems.
I can recommend working at Złote Zgłoski if you're looking for stable employment throughout the school year with no cancelled classes, suitable trainings and teaching material in small groups of children.
I am more than satisfied with our cooperation. You are the BEST employer ever: responsible,
helpful, guiding, supportive and INSPIRING.
Continue to be your beautiful and amazing selves. Thank you for the amazing opportunity. I
couldn't have chosen a better place to teach. Thank you.
Miałam okazję pracować w różnych miejscach, ale NIGDY NIE CZUŁAM SIĘ TAK ZAOPIEKOWANA PRZEZ
SWOICH PRACODAWCÓW. A szczególnie teraz, w tym czasie ciężkim dla nas ( pandemia - przyp. red.) .
Proszę Państwa, jeśli chcecie oddać swoje Dzieci w DOBRE RĘCE, TO POLECAM Z CAŁEGO SERDUCHA. Tak ODDANYCH dla innych ludzi nie poznałam jeszcze przez całe swoje życie.
Ela, opiekunka dzieci z poczekalni
W Złotych Zgłoskach pracowałam w 2019 r jako ciocia/babcia w poczekalni szkoły. Witałam dzieci, pomagałam w ubraniu się, znalezieniu czapki, odstawieniu hulajnogi itp.
Atmosfera w szkole jest bardzo ciepła i rodzinna co sprawia, że dzieci chętnie tu przychodzą.
Właściciele są cudownymi ludźmi, bardzo zaangażowanymi w swoją pracę i dbającymi o to aby każdy czuł się w szkole jak u siebie w domu.
Z czystym sumieniem polecam to miejsce pracy starszej osobie która chce jeszcze poczuć się potrzebna i dorobić do emerytury.
Chciałam podzielić się moją opinią o pracy w Złotych Zgłoskach.
To bardzo przyjazne miejsce, zarówno dla uczniów, jak i dla pracowników.
Praca na etacie „cioci” czy „babci” nie jest trudna,
wymaga jedynie punktualności, nieco zaangażowania i instynktu opiekuńczego
Właściciele są konkretni i wymagający ale bardzo
szanują pracę innych. Wypłaty zawsze w terminie.
Jeśli ktoś potrzebuje troszkę dorobić i może spędzić
popołudnie w gronie młodzieży, bardzo polecam.
1) Questionnaire stage
We will contact selected candidates.
2) Practical task stage
It will be sent to selected candidates.
3) Face-to-face interviews
We will invite selected candidates to the school premises / schedule a Skype/Zoom session.
We will pay you for it if we decide to cooperate.
Are you interested? Fill in the questionnaire below.
P.S. Do not send/paste your CV, please.